EEP – Electrical Engineering Portal is public site to serve its members and readers as an international portal for the publishing and presentation technical articles, electrical software and of technical resarches.
EEP publish 4-5 technical articles per week and technical researches in section Researches and Projects (RaP) whenever submission of paper is received. The review of submitted papers will be coordinated by the editor and members of the editorial board. It is policy to review it within 4 to 7 days of receipt and to publish within 7-21 day of acceptance.
Please read the instructions below carefully for details on the submission of researches or projects, as well as information concerning the procedure after a paper has been accepted for publication in EEP. Authors are encouraged join discussion for further information to the readers.
Authors submitting a paper do so on the understanding that the manuscript has been read and approved by all authors and that all authors agree to the submission of the manuscript to the EEP.
If all or parts of previously published illustrations are used, permission must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned. It is the author’s responsibility to obtain these in writing and provide copies to the Publishers.
1.3 Copyright Assignment
Authors submitting a paper do so on the understanding that the work and its essential substance have not been published before and is not being considered for publication elsewhere. The submission of the manuscript by the authors means that the authors automatically agree to assign exclusive copyright to EEP if and when the manuscript is accepted for publication. The work shall not be published elsewhere in any language without the written consent of the publisher. The researches published in this section RaP are being promotied on most of social networks, and available to be promoted by visitors and registered members.
2. Ethical Guidlines
Submission is considered on the conditions that papers are previously unpublished, and are not offered simultaneously elsewhere; that authors have read and approved the content, and all authors have also declared all competing interests.
3. Manuscript Submission Procedure
Manuscripts should be submitted electronically via the online submission site http://electrical-engineering-portal.com/resources/researches-and-projects-rap.
3.1 Getting Started
Launch your web browser (all browsers are supported) and go to the EEP’s page under Resources – Reasearches and Projects:
- Log-in or, if you are a new user, click HERE to register.
- If you are a registered user, but have forgotten your log in details, enter your e-mail adddress under “Lost your password“. The system will send you an automatic new password.
- Log-in and go to page Researches and Projects.
3.2 Submitting Your Manuscript
After you have logged at EEP, dashboard appears. Go now to RaP page and fulfill all neccessary fields.
* Enter all neccessary data in fields
* You are required to upload your file (research paper or project).
– Click on the ‘Browse’ button and locate the file on your computer. Note that only PDF and DOC file formats are permitted.
3.3 Manuscript Files Accepted
Manuscripts should be uploaded as Word (.doc) or PDF (.pdf) files (not write-protected) plus separate figure files. The text file must contain the entire manuscript including title page, structured abstract, text, references, tables, and figure legends, but no embedded figures. In the text, please reference figures as for instance “Figure 1”, “Figure 2” etc to match the tag name you choose for individual figure files uploaded.
3.4 E-mail Confirmation of Submission
After submission you will receive an e-mail to confirm receipt of your manuscript. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail after 24 hours, please check your e-mail address carefully in the system. If the e-mail address is correct please contact your IT department. The error may be caused by some sort of spam filtering on your e-mail server.
4. Manuscript Types Accepted
Title Page has to contain the following information:
- Full title of the manuscript. Include all information in the title necessary to make electronic retrieval of the article both sensitive and specific. Do not capitalize the title: only the first word has a capital.
- Initials and last name of each author (in italics), each author on a new line. Do not include academic degrees.
- Abstract: The abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- Keywords: maximum of 5 key words.
Keywords: Give not more than five keywords in alphabetical order after the abstract, and, wherever possible, use terms from the Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) list of Medline. Abstract and keywords should be included in the main document file.