In this course, you will learn to use the Translation Module in EPLAN. You will learn how to work with multiple languages in an EPLAN project, the right way. By the end of this course, you will become confident to work on an international project where you need to have multiple languages within your EPLAN project.
This is what you are going to learn in this course:
- To use the Translation Module in EPLAN the right way.
- To clean up the EPLAN project and to deliver perfect EPLAN documentation regarding translation.
- To translate each and every segment inside an EPLAN project, including the texts in the circuit diagrams, automatically generated reports such as a title page, table of contents, also parts in the parts database (very important and many engineers in real-world fail to pay attention to the parts database).
- To manage multilingual EPLAN projects like a professional.
- To switch the whole documentation between German and English language (as an example for two very common engineering languages).
- Introduction to the Translation Module in EPLAN (Workspace, Functions)
- New dictionary (Access database), first translations (plot frame, forms, parts)
- Behind the scene of existing translation in EPLAN (plot frame, forms, parts)
- Import project texts function, export/import of the missing-words list
- Eplan’s “Check Project” functionality for translation, how to treat numbers
- “Translate” numbers in EPLAN, effects of translation, how to treat numbers
Who Is This Course For
- Everyone who wants be a professional in industrial automation and electrical design
- Electrical engineer
- Electrical designer
- Electrical technician
- Basic understanding of electrical engineering
- Basic understanding of electrical symbols
Please note that Ivan is not a certified trainer for EPLAN products nor EPLAN partner. Video courses by Ivan Vidovic presented on EEP Academy that are demonstrating how to work in the Eplan Electric P8 computer program are solely his work and are not endorsed nor approved nor certified by the manufacturer of the aforementioned computer program. EEP Academy does not sell EPLAN products nor is an official representative of EPLAN company or EPLAN products.
For the purchase of the aforementioned computer program and/or for official training on how to use this computer program and/or for official certification and/or for official support contact the owner/manufacturer of the aforementioned computer program which is: EPLAN Software & Service GmbH & Co. KG, An der alten Ziegelei 2, DE – 40789 Monheim am Rhein.