This course’s objective is to teach the fundamentals of induction motor dynamics, motor acceleration analysis, and motor starting methods (Autotransformer, Star-Delta) in ETAP software.
The course starts with an overview of the ETAP software, the fundamentals of drawing a single-line diagram, data entry, and swiftly broadens the users’ knowledge to include techniques for automatically carrying out several “what if” analyses using various situations. To make the concepts easier for the participants to understand, the topics are wherever possible discussed with hand calculations, and the results are compared with ETAP software.
In case you want to master motor starting analysis with ETAP Software, you’ve come to the right place. You can become an ETAP and power system expert with the aid of this course.
Major topics covered in this course:
- Fundamentals of Induction Motor Dynamics
- Fundamentals of Induction Motor Acceleration Analysis
- Input Data for Induction Motor Acceleration Analysis Required by Simulation Software
- Difference Between Control and Uncontrolled Voltage Source
- Manual Calculation on Impedance Method or Voltage Divider Method for Calculating Motor Terminal Voltage
- Induction Motor Acceleration Analysis Examples
- Dynamic and Static Motor Starting Analysis
- Autotransformer Motor Starting Analysis
- Star-Delta Motor Starting Analysis
- Motor Reacceleration Analysis Or Fault Motor Transient Analysis