Learn to Integrate Arduino, PLC and HMI (Using Modbus TCP) in Real Industrial Projects

Learn how to control industrial automation projects. This course provides hands-on step by step experience to integrate, Arduino, PLC and HMI using Modbus TCP by implementing real industrial projects. The course consists of 37 lessons in 5h 30m total length.

Course Description

This course provides hands-on step by step experience to integrate Arduino, PLC and HMI using Modbus TCP by implementing real industrial projects. Project examples in this course are step by step to help you grasp the concepts.

The materials contain a lot of videos that will teach you various skills.

By the end of this course, you will be able to integrate various technologies to control industrial automation projects in multiple ways, like using Soft-PLC with Arduino and using HMI with Arduino.

Ladder logic programming, HMI design, VFD driving and many other cool lessons will help you expand your knowledge in Arduino integration in real industrial automation projects.

You will use the following technologies and brands:

1. Arduino
  2. CodeSys
  3. Schneider Electric
  4. Modbus TCP
  5. Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) as an industrial motor drivers
The best part is that you will be able to simulate and integrate most of the things without buying any expensive industrial automation hardware. However, if you plan to buy the equipment, you will be able to design your projects since this course will walk you through the programming and schematic of two complete integration projects.

This course is based on the famous industrial protocol Modbus TCP, supported by over 70% of industrial automation devices and equipment. In this course, you will learn how to integrate almost any Modbus TCP supported device with Arduino.

Downloadable course materials

After purchasing the course, students can download the following documents:

1. Communication Between PLC and Arduino Based on Modbus Protocol (PDF)
  2. Home Automation Using PLC and Arduino (PDF)

About Instructor

Mouhammad Hamsho

I am an electrical and electronics engineer with a passion for programming and systems integration. I have designed industrial automation projects, from small machines to large production lines and automated factories. I am experienced in programming control panels for PLC / DCS, HMI and SCADA. I have experience with programming platforms from Schneider, ABB, Siemens, Delta and Allen Bradley. I teach non-engineers to the best in technical concepts and constructions.

1 Course

+65 enrolled
Not Enrolled

Course Includes

• 4 Lessons
  • 37 Topics
  • Course Certificate
  • Lifetime Access