Electrical inspection checklists
This guide contains 77 most important electrical inspection checklists taken from the 2014 Electrical Inspection Manual with Checklists. The checklists are in PDF format and can be completed electronically or printed and used as hard copy.
The checklists are intended to help inspectors keep track of the numerous aspects of an electrical installation that must be checked, verified, reviewed, determined, or otherwise examined for NEC® compliance.
The checklists are organized as follows:
Chapter 1 – Introduction
- Checklist 1-1: General Safety Checklist for Electrical Inspections
Chapter 2 – General Requirements Inspections
- Checklist 2-1: General Requirements for Electrical Inspections
Chapter 3 – Wiring Methods and Devices
- Checklist 3-1: General Wiring Methods
- Checklist 3-2: Boxes and Conduit Bodies
- Checklist 3-3: Cabinets and Cutout Boxes
- Checklist 3-4: Switches and Receptacles
Chapter 4 – Services, Feeders, and Branch Circuits
- Checklist 4-1: Services
- Checklist 4-2: Feeders
- Checklist 4-3: Branch Circuits
Chapter 5 – Grounding and Bonding
- Checklist 5-1: Service Grounding and Bonding
- Checklist 5-2: Equipment Grounding and Bonding
Chapter 6 – Dwelling Units and Mobile/Manufactured Home Sites
- Checklist 6-1: Residential Rough Inspection: General Requirements (All Areas)
- Checklist 6-2: Residential Rough Inspection: Kitchen
- Checklist 6-3: Residential Rough Inspection: Dining Room
- Checklist 6-4: Residential Rough Inspection: Bathrooms
- Checklist 6-5: Residential Rough Inspection: Other Habitable Rooms (Bedrooms, Family Rooms, Parlors etc.)
- Checklist 6-6: Residential Rough Inspection: Hallways and Foyers
- Checklist 6-7: Residential Rough Inspection: Stairways
- Checklist 6-8: Residential Rough Inspection: Closets
- Checklist 6-9: Residential Rough Inspection: Laundry Area
- Checklist 6-10: Residential Rough Inspection: Basements and Attics
- Checklist 6-11: Residential Rough Inspection: Attached Garages and Detached Garages or Accessory…
- Checklist 6-12: Residential Rough Inspection: Outdoors
- Checklist 6-13: Residential Rough Inspection: Services and Feeders and System Grounding
- Checklist 6-14: Residential Rough Inspection: Feeders and Panelboards
- Checklist 6-15: Residential Finish Inspection: General Requirements (All Areas)
- Checklist 6-16: Residential Finish Inspection: Kitchen
- Checklist 6-17: Residential Finish Inspection: Dining Room
- Checklist 6-18: Residential Finish Inspection: Bathrooms
- Checklist 6-19: Residential Finish Inspection: Other Habitable Rooms (Bedrooms, Family Rooms, Parlors etc.)
- Checklist 6-20: Residential Finish Inspection: Hallways and Foyers
- Checklist 6-21: Residential Finish Inspection: Stairways
- Checklist 6-22: Residential Finish Inspection: Closets
- Checklist 6-23: Residential Finish Inspection: Laundry Area
- Checklist 6-24: Residential Finish Inspection: Basements and Attics
- Checklist 6-25: Residential Finish Inspection: Attached Garages and Detached Garages or Accessory…
- Checklist 6-26: Residential Finish Inspection: Outdoors
- Checklist 6-27: Residential Finish Inspection: Service Equipment, Feeders, and Panelboards
- Checklist 6-28: Residential Finish Inspection: Mobile/Manufactured Home Site Inspections
Chapter 7 – Commercial and Industrial Inspections
- Checklist 7-1: Motors
- Checklist 7-2: Air-Conditioning and Refrigerating Equipment
- Checklist 7-3: Transformers
- Checklist 7-4: Capacitors
- Checklist 7-5: Elevators, Dumbwaiters, Escalators, Platform Lifts, and Stairway Chairlifts
- Checklist 7-6: Electric-Vehicle-Charging Equipment
- Checklist 7-7: Signs and Outline Lighting
- Checklist 7-8: Field-Installed Skeleton Tubing (Neon) and Wiring
Chapter 8 – Hazardous Locations
- Checklist 8-1: Class I Locations
- Checklist 8-2: Class II Locations
- Checklist 8-3: Class III Locations
- Checklist 8-4: Commercial Garages
- Checklist 8-5: Aircraft Hangars
- Checklist 8-6: Motor Fuel-Dispensing Facilities
- Checklist 8-7: Bulk Storage Plants
- Checklist 8-8: Spray Application, Dipping, and Coating Processes
Chapter 9 – Special Occupancies
- Checklist 9-1: Health Care Facilities
- Checklist 9-2: Assembly Occupancies
- Checklist 9-3: Theaters and Audience Areas of Motion Picture Studios
- Checklist 9-4: Carnivals, Circuses, Fairs, and Similar Events
- Checklist 9-5: Agricultural Buildings
- Checklist 9-6: Recreational Vehicle Parks
- Checklist 9-7: Marinas and Boatyards
Chapter 10 – Swimming Pools and Related Installations
- Checklist 10-1: Initial Inspection: Prior to Pouring of Concrete or Burial
- Checklist 10-2: Intermediate and Final Inspections
- Checklist 10-3: Storable Swimming Pools and Storable Spas and Hot Tubs
- Checklist 10-4: Spas and Hot Tubs: All Installations
- Checklist 10-5: Spas and Hot Tubs: Indoor Installations Only
- Checklist 10-6: Fountains
- Checklist 10-7: Therapeutic Pools and Tubs
- Checklist 10-8: Hydromassage Bathtubs
Chapter 11 – Emergency and Standby Systems and Fire Pumps
- Checklist 11-1: Emergency Systems
- Checklist 11-2: Legally Required Standby Systems
- Checklist 11-3: Optional Standby Systems
- Checklist 11-4: Fire Pumps
Chapter 12 – Remote-Control, Signaling, and Fire Alarm Circuits and Optical Fiber Cables
- Checklist 12-1: Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Remote-Control, Signaling, and Power-Limited Circuits
- Checklist 12-2: Fire Alarm Systems
- Checklist 12-3: Optical Fiber Cables and Raceways
|Title:||Electrical Inspection Checklists For Electricians|
|Download:||Here 🔗 (Get Premium Membership) | Video Courses | Download Updates|
i like comments about electrical problems or solution
I am not able to down load the content of Electrical Check List.
Kindly send the PDF which is can be downloaded.
Thanks and Regards.
M P Dave.
Kindly send the download link for the Electrical Inspections Checklist referred to above.
The document “Electrical Inspection Checklists (Checking, Verifying and Reviewing Electrical Installations)” is available for download to Premium members only. Here you can find information about EEP’s Premium membership plans:
I am a premium member of EEP, and I still cannot download these checklists. Please update the link. Thanks!
Cannot download the electrical checklist, can you send PDF of
Safety is first and then quality in all electrical applications within the power supply market. would appreciate your check list which is critical for more accurate assessment to risk analysis to hazards and control measures Est.
This is very helpful manual. Could you email me a copy of the checklists book in PDF.
I cannot download the checklists PDF.Please assist.
Hope you are going well
I need the Electrical Inspection checklist.
Please send me PDF.
Please send me this electrical inspection checklist
I cannot see where I can download the Electrical Inspection checklist on this page as it suggests on your marketing email. Please email me that checklist to [email protected]. Thanks,
I can not download
Could you please send me the Electrical Inspection Checklist for Healthcare Facilities?