Electrical Installation Guide
Electrical Installation Guide 2016 has been written for electrical engineers who have to design, select electrical equipment, install these equipment and, inspect or maintain low voltage electrical installations.
And all in compliance with international Standards of the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC).
“Which technical solution will guarantee that all relevant safety rules are met?” This question has been a permanent guideline for the elaboration of this document.
An international Standard such as the IEC 60364 series “Low voltage Electrical Installations” speci es extensively the rules to comply with to ensure safety and correct operational functioning of all types of electrical installations.
As the Standard must be extensive, and has to be applicable to all types of equipment and the technical solutions in use worldwide, the text of the IEC rules is complex, and not presented in a ready-to-use order. The Standard cannot therefore be considered as a working handbook, but only as a reference document.
The first chapter (A) presents the methodology to be used, and refers to all chapters of the guide according to the different steps of the study. We all hope that you, the reader, will nd this handbook genuinely helpful.
What’s new in this release
Find here the list of updates you can find in this 2016 release //
- Updated content on “Energy Efficiency in electrical distribution”:
– updates on energy efficiency standards and regulations
– new contents related to IEC60364-8-1
– more about Smart Panels
- New chapter on “Measurement” – an introduction to the different applications of measurements (energy efficiency, energy usage analysis, billing, cost allocation, power quality …), and a panorama of the related standards with a special focus on the IEC 61557-12 for Power Metering and monitoring devices (PMD)
- Revision of the chapter “Overvoltage protection” according to the IEC60364 part 4-44 evolution published in 2015
The Electrical Installation Guide is a single document covering the techniques and standards related to low voltage electrical installations. It is intended for electrical professionals in companies, design of ces, inspection organisations, etc.
|Title:||Electrical Installation Guide 2016 by Schneider Electric|
|Download:||Right here | Video Courses | Membership | Download Updates|