Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) procedure
Visual Inspection Test
Visual inspection with customer will be carried out on the LV switchboard to:
- Check the layout of fitted components
- Check the over all dimension of switchboard, size of busbars, cables and earthing conductors and location of feeder entry point.
- Check and verify the brand, model, and circuit identification of components installed such as breakers, current transformers, fuses, ammeters, voltmeters, power meters and protection relays etc.
- Check overall paint work, door locking device, door gasket, door hinges, door cut-out holes
- Check the busbar and cable tightening, the marking, busbar clearance, base angle bar and plinth
- Check the labels, name plate and phase identification
The customer comments will be recorded in “QC-03 Customer Inspection“.
Carry out 500V Megger test for phase to earth, neutral to earth, phase to neutral and phase to phase to measure the insulation resistance with all breakers in ‘ON’ positions.
All reading will be recorded in “QC-06 Quality Assurance Test Report – Megger”. Refer Appendix A – Form 06. Refer Appendix B – Test Circuit of Insulation Test.
High Voltage Injection Test
Carry out 500V Megger test between each stressed phase and all other phase connected to exposed conductive parts with all breakers in ‘ON’ positions.
To repeat the test mentioned – All reading will be recorded in “QC-06 Quality Assurance Test Report – Megger”. Refer Appendix A – Form 06. Refer Appendix B – Test Circuit of High Voltage Injection Test.
|Title:||Factory acceptance test (FAT) Procedure of LV Switchboards – Sunlight Electrical|
|Download:||Right here | Get Download Updates | Get More With Premium Membership|