Scope and Applicability
- V > 1000 V
- 50 and 60 Hz only (no 16 2/3 Hz)
- 3- and 1- phase circuit breakers (no 2-phase CBs)
- No traction breakers (IEC77)
- No generator circuit breakers (IEEE C.37.013)
- 3.1.126 NSDD
- 3.1.237 restrike performance (restrike free CBs no longer exist)
- 3.4.112-117 circuit breakers type E1-E2 for electrical endurance, M1-M2 for mechanical endurance and C1-C2 for capacitive switching performance
|Title:||HV AC Circuit breakers – IEC62271-100 // by E. Figini|
|Download:||Right here | Video Courses | Membership | Download Updates|
Hello Greetings to you all. Looking for causes of burnout of VCB and OCB at line voltage of 11kv. Where can I learn more about this?
hi i would like to know of a institute that can provide us with training on HT switching and cable joints from 11KV upwards. looking for full training and must be situated in Gauteng area.