Ecodial is low voltage electrical installation design software developed by Schneider Electric. It actually calculates LV electrical networks and helps you to choose the right equipment and to optimize your electrical installation.
Ecodial is free for download, you just have to register in order to receive licence key.
Schneider Electric devices
If you need a snapshot calculation Ecodial provides you with reliable results in a few clicks. If you need to easily find a product without entering into the Schneider Electric catalogue, Ecodial offers you a technically-oriented search engine for selection of a product, discrimination and cascading.
What can you do with Ecodial?
Calculation module of a single branch network:
- You select quickly and easily an LV network made with a single branch at three levels.
- You customise the few input parameters to meet your requirements.
- You let the power engine calculate for you in compliance with electrical standards.
- You visualise the discrimination limits of your protective device system by using versatile tripping-curve diagrams.
- You print out a comprehensive and clear report to prove your calculation
Direct coordination: an advanced search engine to define & coordinate Schneider Electric devices:
- You define the electrical constraints that your single search device must support. Search and select.
- You define upstream and downstream the electrical constraints of your protective system. Search and coordinate between two devices.
- You display and set the tripping curve of the device.
- Coordination means discrimination, cascading
What’s New in version 4.8
- 3 supported languages: English (en-GB), French (fr-CA), Spanish (es-ES)
- Due to changes done in this version registered users of the previous INT version, are again need do a re-registration on the new authentication module
Switchgear status and operating modes
This property determines the open/closed (off/on) position of circuit breakers and switches in the various operating modes. Ecodial can manage different status conditions of switchgear depending on the operating mode.
This makes it possible to take into account installations supplied by multiple sources, those offering load shedding and those with seasonal operating modes, for example.
When the status of a circuit breaker or switch is “closed“,, the circuit downstream of the circuit breaker (or switch) is supplied in the current operating mode. When the status of a circuit breaker or switch is “open“, the downstream circuit is not supplied in the current operating mode.
When a part of the network is not supplied in a given operating mode, it is shown in blue in the single-line diagram. Given that the “closed” status condition is the most common in installations, only the “open” status condition is shown in the single-line diagram.
|Software:||Ecodial Advanced Calculation|
|Price:||Free Registration / Full version|
|Download:||Right here | Get Download Updates | Get Technical articles|