Introduction to spreadsheet
This tool calculates the energy efficiency and energy performance of water (and waste-water) pumping facilities. The following Help section explains some of the Inputs, Calculations and Outputs in this tool.
This tool is based on a tool originally developed by Tipperary Energy Agency, Midlands Energy Agency & Kerry County Council.
- Electrical energy consumption (measured or nameplate)
- Run hours
- Static head (from drawings)
- Discharges pressure (from pressure gauge)
- Flow rate (from flow meter or estimate)
- Average unit price (electricity)
- Motor, Pumping (Hydraulic) and System energy efficiencies
- Motor, Pumping & Piping Losses
- Total Energy Consumption & Energy Cost
- CO2 Emissions
- Energy Performance Indicators
- Comparison of Actual Performance v/s Best Practice Performance Certificate
|Software:||Pump Efficiency Calculation Tool|
|Developer:||seai – Sustainable Energy Authority of ireland|
|Downloads:||Right here | Video Courses | Membership | Download Updates|
Very useful tool indeed. Thank you for making accessible.
please let me know for doing this calculation we should put the pump in situation as drawing or not necessary , I mean may I test the efficiency of pump when pump is in my process?
for more information pump is placed in a Reverse Osmosis system
Thank you, a great and useful tool
It is very useful tool
Its amazing. Thanks for such a software.