This course examines Ohm’s Law, Series and Parallel Circuits, the first, and perhaps most important, the relationship between current, voltage, and impedance, Ohm’s Law, and its relevance to Series and Parallel Circuits. Subsequently, this will lead to the development of Kirchhoff’s Laws as they help to further analyze network analysis and metering circuits.
Conductors and Insulators are investigated along with their connected components, Capacitors, Inductors and how they are influenced by Electromagnetism.
- Intro basic electricity
- The Nature of electricity
- Conductors & Insulators
- Current and Electric Circuits
- Ohm’s Law
- Electric Power
- Series and Parallel Circuits
- Circuit Theorems
- Electric Fields and Capacitance
- Magnetism and Inductance
- Transient Response Capacitors and Inductors
- The Final Exam With 25 Questions
Who Is This Course For
- Anyone wanting to understand the basic concepts of electricity, it’s laws, theorems and DC circuit analysis as it applied to resistors, capacitors and inductors.
The student should have an understanding of basic math and linear equations.
Downloadable course materials
After purchasing the course, students can download the following materials:
- DC Circuits Guide