In this course, we will discuss the Industrial Packaging Machine project. First, we’ll get into the basics, and then with every lesson, we will dig deeper into the project. This course covers the power system, the control system (PLC Siemens S7-1200), and the safety system (SICK Safe EFI-pro System).
We will also explain how the machine is controlled and why we need the input and output signals. By the end of the course, you will understand how to start designing an electrical system for an industrial packaging machine.
In this course, you will:
- Learn about the electrical design of an industrial packaging machine.
- Learn about a power system on this project.
- Learn about a safety system on this project (Sick Safety Controller).
- Learn about PLC and I/O signals on this project (Siemens S7-1200).
- Learn an example of an automation system for an industrial machine.
- See how the cabinet looks like in reality – photos of the electrical cabinet.
- Compare detailed design and as-built situation of the cabinet (photos).
- About the team, Factory, Customer and Special Requirements On This Project
- About the machine, the project itself and different sections in EPLAN project
- Power system and actuators in the project
- Safety system analysis in depth: input, output, special requirements
- Standard PLC (S7-1200) analysis: I/O signals explanation
Who Is This Course For
- Everyone who wants be a professional in industrial automation and electrical design
- Electrical engineer
- Electrical designer
- Automation engineer
- Electrical technician
- Basic understanding of electrical engineering
- Basic understanding of electrical symbols
Please note that Ivan is not a certified trainer for EPLAN products nor EPLAN partner. Video courses by Ivan Vidovic presented on EEP Academy that are demonstrating how to work in the Eplan Electric P8 computer program are solely his work and are not endorsed nor approved nor certified by the manufacturer of the aforementioned computer program. EEP Academy does not sell EPLAN products nor is an official representative of EPLAN company or EPLAN products.
For the purchase of the aforementioned computer program and/or for official training on how to use this computer program and/or for official certification and/or for official support contact the owner/manufacturer of the aforementioned computer program which is: EPLAN Software & Service GmbH & Co. KG, An der alten Ziegelei 2, DE – 40789 Monheim am Rhein.