This course will explain all you need to know about soft starters. There will be a word about three-phase asynchronous motors, starting curve, and the importance of smooth start. We will discuss the difference between different starting methods and the advantages of the soft starters.
One of the essential parts of this course is an elaboration on various applications in different industries.
We will go through all of them with all the crucial features and wiring diagrams. Inside delta” diagram will also be presented.
- Why? – Induction motor start theory and practice
- When? – Applications in different industries
- How? – Different connection principles and wirings
- Soft stop – It’s not all about starting
- The Final Exam
Who Is This Course For
- Electrical Engineers
- Automation Engineers
- Electrical Designers
- Electrical Fresh Graduates
Basic understanding of electrical power engineering.
Downloadable course documents
After purchasing the course, students can download the following documents:
- Course Slides (PDF)
- Softstarter Handbook (PDF)