This course is designed for anyone who has zero knowledge about PLC and would like to learn the basics of PLC and ladder programming. In this course, we will use Logixpro Simulator in which we will write the coding and simulate inside the program so that we can see the effect of our ladder diagram.
LogixPro PLC Simulator is the ideal tool for learning the fundamentals of ladder logic programming. The look, feel, and operation of LogixPro’s ladder rung editor so closely mimics Rockwell’s world-renown PLC editing software.
By graphically simulating process equipment such as conveyors, bottling plants, etc. in software, the synchronous and interactive nature of real industrial processes, presents the student with a far more realistic and challenging programming experience.
In this course you will:
- Understand PLC hardware configuration.
- Understand the types of inputs and outputs in PLC.
- Understand the advantages of using PLC over classic control.
- Differentiate between PLC programming languages.
- Learn the definition of PLC scan cycle.
- How to use markers in PLC.
- How to use counters and timers.
- Do tasks in silo, batch, I/O, and door simulators.
Who Is This Course For
- Anyone who would like to gain knowledge about ladder programming in PLC
- Anyone who wants to learn about Logixpro Simulator
Just download the PLC simulator provided in the course and start learning ladder programming.
Downloadable course documents
After purchasing the course, students can download the following PDF documents: LogixPro
PLC Simulator Software (EXE)