Transmission and Distribution Line Infrastructure Fundamentals is a comprehensive video course where you can learn industry-specific knowledge pertaining to the transmission and distribution line infrastructure as well as how it is designed.
I have handcrafted this course to allow students to acquire the core practical knowledge needed to start their career in working with the power lines. If you are a professional who is interested in working with transmission and/or distribution lines, you will find this course of great help to get the fundamental knowledge you need to enhance your professional career.
So let’s get started! Let’s start your fulfilling journey and mark an important point of your phenomenal career in this industry!
What you get out of this course
- Fundamental knowledge of the Transmission and Distribution System
- Impacts and Disturbance Phenomenon of Power Lines
- Line Design Concepts and Calculation Basics
This course is for:
- Professionals who are interested in working in Transmission and/or Distribution Lines
- People who just got a job in the utility industry and look for ways to get foundation knowledge
- Students and Engineers who have a lot of theoretical knowledge and want to have knowledge in a more practical standpoint on the line infrastructure.
Downloadable course materials
After purchasing the course, students can download the following materials:
- Transmission Switching Manual For Grid Operators.pdf
- Transmission and distribution technology overview.pdf
- The basics of power transformers in transmission and distribution grids.pdf
- Operation and maintenance of substation equipment and EHV transmission lines.pdf
- Notes on electrical power generation, transmission and distribution.pdf
- Generating power plant and transmission system protection coordination.pdf
- Design And Construction Of Electrical Transmission And Distribution Lines.pdf
- Class notes on electrical power transmission and distribution (for students, 6th semester).pdf
- 400-220 kV gas insulated (GIS) transmission substation controlled by SCADA.pdf