This course takes you from the fundamentals of trigonometry to the more sophisticated operations required in electrical engineering. As you work and study electrical engineering you are going to run into various proofs and equations that are based on trigonometry.
Over my engineering experience, I have noted and gathered what I believe are the most significant.
- Point Lines and Angles
- Intersecting & Parallel Lines Triangles
- The Pythagorean Theorem
- Unique Triangles & Ratios
- Trig Functions & Tangents
- The Unit Circle
- Trig Identities
- Product to Sum Formulas
- Double & Half Angle Formulas
- Trig Functions in the Time Domain
- The Final Exam With 24 Questions
Who Is This Course For
Engineers and technologists, students of engineering and technology.
Intermediate mathematics, equations and binomials.