Welcome to our course “Electrical Machines Course: DC, Synchronous and Induction Machines and Transformer”. This course is designed for anyone who would like to learn about electrical machines from A to Z for electrical engineers including DC machines, magnetic circuits, transformers, synchronous machines, and induction machines.
The following topics will be discussed in detail:
- What are you going to learn in this course?
- Importance and construction of DC machines
- Armature winding and emf equation
- Separately excited DC machine
- Shunt and series DC machines
- Types and applications of compound DC motors
- Torque-speed characteristics and speed control of separately excited DC motor
- Torque-speed characteristics of series DC motor
- Starting of DC machine
- Armature reaction in DC machines
- Losses in DC machines
- … and much more.
- Course Content
- DC Machines
- Construction of Transformer
- Fundamentals of Magnetic Circuits
- The theoretical part of Transformers
- Synchronous Machines
- Induction Machines
For more information and video preview, please visit the course page:
Electrical Machines Course: DC, Synchronous and Induction Machines and Transformer
There are no reviews yet.