This course is designed for electrical engineers and students who want to learn the fundamentals of generating different high voltage levels in AC/DC power systems.
The following topics are covered:
- Types of high voltages occurring in an electrical system.
- Methods used to generate high voltage AC at power frequency.
- How to generate high voltage AC at high frequency for simulating switching actions on our electrical equipment.
- Definition of impulse waveform in the electrical system.
- Methods of generating high voltage impulses to test our equipment.
- The different methods used to generate very high DC voltage in electrical systems in addition to voltage double circuits and multiplier circuits.
- Introduction to Electrical Power System
- Types of High Voltage
- Generation of High Voltage AC at Power Frequency
- Generation of High Voltage High-Frequency AC
- Generation of High Voltage Impulse
- Generation of High Voltage DC
For more information and video preview, please visit the course page: