Physical Asset Management Fundamentals is a comprehensive video course where you can learn industry specific knowledge about how to manage physical assets such as that found in the utility industry. I have handcrafted this course to allow students to acquire core fundamental knowledge on how to develop the key knowledge needed to do effective strategic decision making throughout the asset life cycle.
If you are a Professional who is responsible in the acquisition, operation or maintenance of a company’s physical assets, you will find this course of great help to get the fundamental knowledge you need to enhance your professional career.
What you get out of this course:
- Overall foundation on Physical Asset Management Planning Process
- Asset Management Financial Analysis for CAPEX and OPEX
- Inventory Management Fundamentals
- Reliability and Maintenance Fundamentals
- And much more!
Who Is This Course For
- Professionals who are interested to work as an Asset Manager or Equipment Engineer
- People who just got a job in Physical Asset Management and look for ways to get foundation knowledge
- Students who are interested in how physical assets such as transformers are managed within a company
- A desire to learn
- Basic math