This course provides an in-depth analysis of the fundamental issues in the PQ discipline considering related standards, practical case studies.
- Understanding the fundamental concepts of power quality (PQ) problems (types, characteristics, and causes) and related standards.
- Understanding different stages and procedures required to conduct and implement on-site PQ scurvies.
- Knowledge of different PQ monitoring equipment and techniques and capability of selecting appropriate equipment for monitoring a given phenomenon.
- Identification of PQ problems mitigation equipment and techniques as well as study of the effect of earthing system quality of PQ-state and study of power quality disturbances related to inadequate earthing systems.
- Understanding of requirements, objectives, planning, and properties of earthing systems and study of related standards.
- Understanding various issues related to earth electrode subsystems.
- Understanding techniques for various earth/earthing systems resistance measurements and analysis of various affecting parameters.
- Design of earthing systems for various applications considering various reasonable configurations.
- Troubleshooting of various earthing systems caused problems.
For more information and video preview, please visit the course page: