Planning of an electrical design project starts with power calculations. This is always the first step in dimensioning a low voltage power system.
Simaris Design is, according to our experience, by far the best software to quickly set up a project, create single-line diagrams, and output all the needed documents (project documentation, different list in Excel, e.g. busbar, cable, device settings, selectivity documentation, etc., single-line diagrams in PDF and DWG/DXF).
Language support in Simaris Design is great, meaning that you can set your workspace and the single-line diagram to the language of your choice. The same goes for the output documentation.
- Download, install and register Simaris Design and Simaris Curves
- First steps in Simaris – workspace, sections, settings
- Basic and advanced single line diagrams
- Dimensioning power cables (including special topic – harmonic content)
- Tips & Tricks on Simaris Design/Curves and recapitulation
For more information and video preview, please visit the course page: