This course will teach you how to wire and set frequency converter parameters in both open and closed loop applications. The course starts with the introduction to variable frequency drives and evolution in the last few decades. The course covers wiring diagrams of many different open-loop applications you can see in the real-life world. Without any knowledge of frequency converters, you will be able to read & draw a wiring diagram, connect and set the frequency converter into operation.
The course covers closed loop applications as well. PID theory and practice as fundamental parts of automation are explained in detail.
The course will go into detail for the following key topics:
- Construction of the variable frequency drive
- Real life application of VFD – Air-handling unit
- Selecting of the drive and automation logic
- Real life application of VFD – Pump system
- Wiring diagrams of different open-loop applications
- Wiring diagrams of different close-loop applications
- PID theory and practice as basic parts of automation
- VFD heavy-duty applications of crane: Crane hoisting, traveling and crane trolley
For more information and video preview, please visit the course page: