This course is essential for electrical power engineers who want to work in the electrical distribution field; this will guide you from zero even if you don’t know anything. You will learn to work and design electrical installations using the most common software like AutoCAD, DiaLUX, and ETAP, as well as to perform voltage drop calculation and short-circuit analysis.
The course covers the following topics:
- All necessary tools and commands required by electrical power engineers in AutoCAD.
- Basic definitions of lighting.
- Different types of electrical drawing, various lighting schemes, and lighting situations.
- Requirements for a good lighting scheme, maintenance, and utilization factors.
- Lighting design steps.
- Using lighting catalogs and photometric data in Dialux.
- The manual calculation for lighting instead of Dialux.
- Starting the interior design drawing in Dialux, by taking a factory floor, creating rooms, adding luminaries to each room, creating control groups, and adding to emergency and normal lighting scenes.
- Using AutoCAD and connect the luminaries with wires to a lighting control panel.