This bundle consists of a video course and coursebook (PDF), both dedicated to low-voltage distribution design using AutoCAD, DIALux, and MS Excel. The course “Low Voltage Distribution Design Course: AutoCAD, DIALux, Excel, Calculations” is dedicated to students who are looking to acquire electrical low voltage power design experience from scratch. The course has 62 lectures in 10h total duration. The coursebook (PDF) has 8 chapters, a quiz, and 211 pages.
For more information and video previews please click on the listed courses below:
Learn to design low voltage distribution systems using AutoCAD and Dialux (power distribution, lighting, voltage drop, earthing and other calculations). 62 lectures in 10h total course length.
Electrical Power and Light Design Coursebook is a comprehensive guide to the distribution of power & lighting using AutoCAD, DIALux and MS Excel (PDF guide included). 8 chapters, quiz, 211 pages.
The course covers:
- Electrical Design in AutoCAD
- Lighting and Power Distribution Design
- Solving several Electrical Low Voltage Related Equations Manually and By Using Excel Sheets
- Gathering of the precise information needed from other engineering departments
- Lighting Design in DiaLux
- Defining Engineering Formulas in Excel Sheets
- Coordinating with other teams when designing an electrical system
- Design of Earthing and Lightning Systems
- Certificate of Completion
On the other side, the coursebook “Electrical Power and Light Design Coursebook (PDF)” follows the chapters from the course above. The chapters and sections of this coursebook are comprehensively elaborated to allow the student to grasp the main ideas quickly and guide them to the proper way to design power & lighting systems for an entire project. The sections of the chapters contain examples, tables, photos, diagrams, and figures to keep the student on track and easily understand each topic.
Captured figures from AutoCAD, DIALux & Excel are also included in each section to keep the reader aware of each step performed even without opening any of these programs while studying.